Sunday, April 17, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 12

Week 11 was pretty rough.  I was taken down by some illness that is going around, and I missed almost the entire week.  Normally my weeks are pretty full of training.  This week, not so much.

My week begins on Monday and ends Sunday.  You can see that the first four days are completely empty.
But, no point in getting caught up in thinking about how a week would have been if I wasn't sick.  I still had a great bike ride at the end of the week!  Onward to week 12!

Monday - Bike 1:30.
Tuesday - Bike 1:30 with BRICK Run :45.  Swim 1:00.
Wednesday - Swim 1:00.  Run 1:00.
Thursday - Bike 1:30.
Friday - Bike 3:30.
Saturday - Run 2:00.
Sunday - Bike 1:30.  Run 1:30.

Now you have the schedule, so join me already!

*Saturday's ride was great!  It was me and Captain Peele, and we went over 51 miles and averaged 18.6 mph for the ride!  This makes me pretty hopefully, because my goal speed for the Ironman is 18.67 mph (a six hour bike ride).  I just hope it wasn't a fluke and that I can now build on this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment