Tuesday, April 5, 2011

There's A Big Announcement Coming!

As I've said before, I'm a super hip guy.  Or, really the complete opposite.  But I do take part in a few of today's cultural phenomena, such as Facebook.  If you haven't heard of Facebook, I truly feel sorry for you.





On Facebook, I "like" RunDisney.  RunDisney, over the last few weeks, has come forward with a pre-announcement of sorts.  The claim that they are going to be announcing a new race (but it's unknown if it is a race weekend, or just another race on an existing race weekend) and have developed quite the build up for this race.  They created some clues in hopes to get people more interested in the big announcement.  Well, there are ten clues, and currently six are posted.  And, they are very, very confusing.  Most of the comments people are leaving are comments expressing how annoyed people are and how this better be a huge race announcement and not some little 5k (not that 5k's are bad, but probably not worth a month of anticipation...).  If you are on Facebook, go here and check them out for yourself, or, I've provided some of them for your viewing pleasure below.
RunDisney Clue #1
RunDisney Clue #2
RunDisney Clue #3
Ok, you get the point.

Even though I've realized that I'm not smart enough to decipher the RunDisney clues, I do like the idea of giving people clues so they can try and figure out your big announcement.  So I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start my own little five-part series of clues leading up to my big announcement!

Here's how it will work.  Every Wednesday I will post a clue.  The five clues will then build on each other until the last clue is revealed and my announcement comes to fruition!  Now, I'm no artist, so I will do my best to use pictures that are at least clear, even if they don't make sense to you.

The first clue will come tomorrow morning (4/6), so start brushing up on your deciphering skills now!  This is going to be fun!  And just as a hint, so you're not trying to think of a completely random answer, this has to do with me and triathlons (as if that narrows it down.  Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment