Sunday, May 8, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 15

Alright, alright, alright!  This Ironman training is moving right along.  Fourteen weeks are now in the books, with twenty-eight more to come.  I'm currently in BASE 2.  I'm continuing to add time to my workouts, both by adding either another workout or by making workouts longer.  On that note, here's week 15:

Monday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00 (#1).
Tuesday: Bike 3:00.
Wednesday: Swim 1:00.
Thursday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00 (#2).
Friday: Bike 1:30.
Saturday: Swim 1:00.
Sunday: Bike 1:30.  Run 1:30 (#3).

This week I'm going to start back into the Run Less Run Faster run training.  I wrote a blog a long time ago on my old blog site here.  I'm doing a half marathon plan right now, and will change to a full marathon plan about 18 weeks before the Ironman.  If you want me to explain any part of my training in further detail, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment