Monday, May 16, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 16

This last week was depressing.  Ok, it wasn't that bad.  I'm just bummed out because I awoke the sleeping giant in my shins, known as Mr. Stress Fracture.  We're not good friends.  Because of this, I only did one run this last week, last Monday.  I've been letting my shins heal for a whole week now, and they actually feel pretty good.  I'm itching to get back on the running bandwagon, but I'm going to force myself to take at least one more week off, just to make sure everything is all good before I get going again.  So, this week has no running in it.  Booooo!  Here's the schedule for week 16:

Monday: Yoga 1:00.
Tuesday: Swim 1:00.
Wednesday: Bike 1:30.  Elliptical 1:00 (my poor substitute for running...)
Thursday: Bike 1:30.  Swim 1:00.
Friday: Bike 4:00.
Saturday: Bike 1:30.  Elliptical 1:00.
Sunday: Bike 1:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment