Monday, July 25, 2011

These commercials are so funny!

The other day, The Wife and I were watching some television when we saw the most awesome commercial.  Here it is:


There's many different reasons why I think this commercial is awesome.  One of the funniest things to me is how the daughter thinks that if she has a ton of Facebook friends, it's like having real friends!  Sure, Facebook has changed how people interact, but the parents in this commercial, to me at least, are having more fun that the daughter.

I did a YouTube search to find this commercial, and I ended up coming across a few other ones that are just as good.  They're all pretty short, so you should be able to spare a few minutes to check them out.  Here they are:




So awesome!  Alright, that's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed those commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment