Sunday, August 21, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 30

Race week!  That's right, this week is now a race week.  I agreed to ride a mountain bike for a little over 26 miles as part of a relay race this coming weekend.  I've only been training on a mountain bike for about a week and a half, so it should be interesting!

Since this is a race week, I'm going to do a semi taper, and yet still try to get some solid training in, as my ultimate goal is Ironman Arizona.  I have a rough schedule set, but I'm not going to be too concerned if I am not able to get everything in, since I do have a race at the end of the week, which will most definitely be a harder effort than most of my training days.

Monday - Bike 1:30.  Run 1:00.
Tuesday - Bike 1:00.
Wednesday - Swim 1:00. Run 1:00.
Thursday - Bike 1:30.
Friday - Bike 1:00.
Saturday - RACE DAY - 26 mile mountain bike ride.
Sunday - Run 2:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment