Monday, October 10, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 37

Let me apologize for slacking over the last couple of weeks.  No, not with my training, but with my posting.  I've been pretty busy, and my training has increased quite a bit, so I've been sort of neglecting my little blog here.  I know, you missed it oh so much, right?  Well, at any rate, I'm getting back on track!  And I'm doing that by doing two posts in one night!  Hopefully you already read the breaking news that I talked about in my previous post.  I now continue my rapid blogging with my training schedule for Week 37:

Monday - Swim 1:00
Tuesday - Bike 100 miles
Wednesday - Bike 1:00.  Run 1:00.
Thursday - Bike 3:00 and BRICK Run :30-1:00.
Friday - Bike 1:00.
Saturday - Run 20 miles.
Sunday - Bike 1:00.  Swim 1:00.

It's getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment