Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IMAZ Training - Week 41

Week 40 was awesome.  I took some much needed rest, hopefully working toward full recovery so I am in tip-top shape for the big day.  Week 40 was also very exciting because I received my new bike!  And as I got caught up in all of the excitement of getting my new bike exactly 2 weeks before race day, I completely forgot to post my training plan for week 41...oops!  It's another pretty easy week, since it's the last week of tapering before I get into race week training.  So, here's week 41:

Monday - Run 5 miles.  Bike :45.
Tuesday - Bike :45.
Wednesday - Bike 45 miles.  Swim 1:30.
Thursday - Run :45.
Friday - Bike :45.
Saturday - Bike 45 miles.  Swim 1:00.
Sunday - Run 1:15.

Again, this is a taper week, so everything is pretty low intensity, and pretty relaxed.  It's almost time...aaaaaahhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment