Thursday, November 3, 2011

Open Water Swim (posted by The Captain)

Last Tuesday, The Captain and I decided to try something a little new for our swim training, since we have a 2.4-mile open water swim coming up pretty soon.  I had learned, via the amazing world of internet technology, that there was a local tri club that met each week at Lake Pleasant to do an open water swim practice.  The Captain and I decided to head on over to one of their practices, and do a little product sampling at the same time.  He would be bringing his Wheaties Fuel, and I was bringing a ton of sample-sized Marathon Bars to hand out.  Well, the trip was not quite what we expected.  The Captain wrote up a pretty good post about our adventure before I did (I was being lazy...), so I thought I would just post a link to send you on over to his page.

The only difference between his version of the story and my version is that I was handing out Marathon Bars, not Wheaties Fuel.  Everything else is basically the same.  So click here to read about our wonderful afternoon at Lake Pleasant.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment