Tuesday, January 17, 2012

IM CdA Training - Week 2

Week 1 was a heck of a week!  I did over 10 hours of training, and this is probably the easiest week there is.  Surprisingly, it didn't really seem like too much training though.  Most of the workouts were about an hour long, with a long bike and long run at the end of the week.  Not too bad.  So, on to week 2.

Monday - REST (monday is always going to be a rest day.  I'm trying to make sure that I always have a rest day, which is something I didn't do last year...)
Tuesday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 10 minute bike.
Wednesday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour run.
Thursday - 1 hour bike.  45 minute run.
Friday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour 10 minute bike.
Saturday - BRICK workout - 1 hour bike followed by 30 minute run.
Sunday - 1 hour swim.  55 minute run.

And that's it!  Not too much, right?  Well, it all depends on what pops up in the other aspects of life (which ultimately are more important!).  Since I was lazy in getting this post up, I can already tell you that Monday went well (ha!), and so did Tuesday!  And Wednesday is looking promising as I'll be swimming with The Captain, and he'll probably join me for the run as well.  Good times!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment