Monday, January 30, 2012

IM CdA Training - Week 4

Week 3 was a bit of a weird one, as it relates to training.  If you happened to see one of my previous posts, then you saw the picture of one of the blisters on my hand.  Well, those blisters have since dried up and left my hands extremely dry and peeling when the skin is now dead.  Because of this, I felt it was in the best interest of my hand-model worthy hands that I take the week off from swimming in hopes to expedite the healing process.  Happily, they are close enough to healed that I will resume normal swim training on Tuesday!  Week 4 is a great week...it's a recovery week!  So here's the plan:

Monday - REST (always my favorite day of the week!)
Tuesday - 45 minute swim.  1 hour bike.
Wednesday - 1 hour swim.  35 minute run.
Thursday - 1 hour bike.  35 minute run.
Friday - 45 minute swim.  1 hour bike.
Saturday - BRICK - 1 hour 15 minute bike with a 25 minute run.
Sunday - 1 hour swim.  1 hour run.


No comments:

Post a Comment