Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is this what I sound like?

One of the latest trends around the internet is to create a video entitled "Sh*t people say", only "people" is switched out for a grouping of people, such as yogis, vegans, runners, etc.  One of my friends recently sent me one of these videos.  The video is below, but if you can't see it, you can also find it on YouTube:
Now, The Wife thought this was hilarious.  She seems to think that someone has been listening in on all of my conversations for the last couple of years and basically made a video of everything I say.  And I have to disagree...I don't go to Starbucks!

Pretty funny video though.  There's a plethora of similar videos, so if you find yourself bored some time, just give the ol' YouTube a little search and see what you come up with!  As for me, it's time to get back into my base phase and go ride my trainer while I focus on watts and then recover with compression socks because they aid recovery while I focus on my nutrition and figure out some races to use as B and C races building up to my A race to round out this season.  (there, did I sound like the video?)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment