Friday, May 11, 2012

Plus 1

As I've said on here a few times, The Wife and I currently have one child.  She is a 3 (almost 4!) year old ball of personality.  Earlier this year, we found out that we are going to be adding to our family!  I don't think I ever posted anything on this site about it, so oops!  Anyway, last week we found out if we were going to be having a boy or a girl.

We went to the ultrasound where they took all sorts of measurements of the baby, and after about an hour, checked to see if it was a boy or a girl.  We had asked the nurse to tell our daughter what it would be, and then our daughter could tell us.  And the result is........



So there you have it!  This little guy is due to make an appearance in late September, so I'll be sure to write up a little something when that happens.  Until then, back to the triathloning!

No comments:

Post a Comment