Monday, February 25, 2013

No more Team Marathon Bar

Over the past 3 years I have been very fortunate to be on an ActiveAmbassadors.com team.  There are a few such teams, and I am very glad that I was chosen for Team Marathon Bar.  Throughout my time on the team, I was able to talk with a lot of people about racing and training nutrition.  This not only helped me spread the word about Marathon Bars, but it helped me learn what other people do and are successful with when it comes to nutrition.

Unfortunately, I was informed that there will no longer be a Team Marathon Bar.  Marathon Bar was the title sponsor of the Rock n Roll series, and they were using our team to help promote the brand at the races.  But since Marathon Bar is no longer the title sponsor, they did not have a need for a team.  I'm really going to miss being on this team and representing this brand, and I actually do like the bars!  The funny thing is, I think my wife is going to miss it more because the team clothing they gave us to race in was very easy to spot!

So for this season, I am hoping to get onto another team through ActiveAmbassadors, or any other teams for that matter.  But I hope it happens soon as I've already done one of my races this year, and another one is this weekend!  Time is running out!  Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

And I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Team Marathon Bar and ActiveAmbassadors for the amazing time that I've had these last 3 years!

Oh, and happy birthday to my buddy Cody!  Here's a little 311 love for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment