Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Getting back on the saddle

Thursday will mark the second time that I have ridden my bike since November. Granted, I'm only riding about 18 miles, But I'm still pretty excited to be back out there on the roads. Of course, The Wife went ahead and made sure that my life insurance policy was up to date. Suspicious? Maybe...

I will say that I have been testing out my new CycleOps PoweCal and it is working great! If you don't know what it is, it's basically a heart rate monitor that estimates your power output based on your heart rate. I'll be writing up a review based on my personal experience in the weeks to come.

In other news, it sounds like I might have another marathon in my near future (like late April). I will keep you posted!

That's all for today. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment