Thursday, December 17, 2015

I finally get to #RockTheW

Well, well, well!  I finally got invited to play with the cool kids!  No, I didn't go to my high school reunion and sit with the cool kids (do people still have high school reunions with The Facebook?).  What did happen is that I was selected to be an ambassador for the coolest triathlon apparel brand on the planet!


I've been applying to be part of the Wattie Ink crew for the last few years, and, obviously, had not been selected.  This year is different!  I'm like that kid in the car who keeps saying, "Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?", only it was total application bombing.  They must have realized that I was not going to go away, so they took pity on me and let me in!

That's no misprint!  It sure as heck says "Jason Wright".  BOOM!
I can't even begin to tell you how pumped I am to be part of this group.  The clothing that they produce is not only amazing looking, but is made right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.!  Here's a little taste of some of their stuff...


So, this season, when all of you thousands of people come to see me race, you'll easily be able to pick me out because I'll be one of the coolest looking guys out there!  In all seriousness though, you should go check out the Wattie Ink website because there are a ton more triathlon kits, as well as sweatshirts, beanies, hats, arm warmers, etc.  And it all is awesome!  Also, be sure to check out Wattie Ink on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment